Friday, May 8, 2009

Intro --

Standard Boring Intro:
Name: Rafael 'Tehh Prodigy' Maldonado
Age: 19
Location: New York
Occupation: Computer Science Major at Stony Brook University

Because I don't want to bore you with useless information like my birth sign, where I was born and my blood type, I'm just going to tell you a random funny-slash-stupid story of my life.

Random story of the day: I modded a nerf gun bullet and instead of a plastic tip it had a pushpin. I then shot my friend in the arm with the bullet and he started to bleed. The end.

Random Technology-related fact: There was a system of robots called Therac-25 introduced to a hospital and it was supposed to replace nurses. Instead of giving patients the right medication, this "highly-advanced robot" treated patients with high levels of radiation.

I promise that future blog postings will be somewhat interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment