Sunday, December 20, 2009

Intense shit....

Wow, that was the best weed experience ever... Hot boxing with a couple of friends. First went Ivy, then Sibu, then Me, Yoscar and Mei. Somewhere along the way the rotation switched just like a Reverse Uno card(which was actually suggested by Yoscar). I don't really know how it all happened, but it started happening at around the 2nd or 3rd puff. What a delicious plant.

The bag of weed was dropped twice, but found. (Miracle ftw!)

I remember randomly shouting PARTE DEUX because Ivy was recording our experience. The only question... why the hell was I saying PARTE DEUX in a fucking indian accent? Doesn't really matter, but it was funny as hell :D.

Cops came, or did they?

All in all night went well.(NO ALCOHOL OR FOOD BEFORE WE SMOKE NEXT TIME)

As the night ended I laid in my bed still high as fuck. Ideas and memories came and went to me as I went into deep thought. Couldn't even blink until like ten minutes later.(Maybe I did blink and didn't even notice it :D)

-logout

No comments:

Post a Comment